Two of my favorites in one Caesar club sandwich
These Caesar club sandwiches combine the two classic perfectly. The croutons turn into toasted bread, the dressing is added to the chicken mixture, making it creamy and delicious. My favorite part though, is the slices of boiled eggs and crunchy lettuce that add such different textures, making each bite a treat. The flavors are, as always, amazing, and I hope you enjoy this recipe as much I enjoyed creating it!
Once you get the assembly line going, these sandwiches are quick to make
There are a few components in this recipe, but once you have everything mise en place it’s really just a matter of minutes. I toast the bread sometimes, but at time I leave the bread as is. It’s so much easier to bite into, without the contents of your sandwich slipping out with every bite. You can pan fry it if you want that decadence. I get the vegetables and eggs ready and sliced, and the chicken shredded and ready to go. Then you just assemble and serve. If you want to make these Caesar Club Sandwiches in advance I have some tips in the recipe notes below.
Do you enjoy sandwiches as much as I do?
I make this version of club sandwiches so often, and they’re always a favorite. They are a great lunch option, and work as a light dinner as well. You can cut them into quarters and serve with afternoon tea, or include them in you next brunch spread. Better yet, take them along on your next picnic!
Try these Loaded Egg Salad Sandwiches and Chicken Salad Sandwiches next!
Caesar Club Sandwich
For the chicken
- 2 chicken breast fillets boiled and shredded
- 1/2 cup shredded lettuce or cabbage
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise plus extra for bread
- 2 tbsp caesar salad dressing
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp grated parmesan
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- salt to taste
For the sandwich
- 3 hard boiled eggs sliced
- 1 tomato thinly sliced
- 12 slices bread
- If you want to toast or pan fry your bread, do it first.
- In a medium sized bowl mix all the ingredients listed under chicken. Taste for seasoning.
- To assemble, spread 1.5 tablspoon of the chicken filling on a slice of bread, edge to egde. Place another slice of bread on top. Spread a thin layer of mayonnaise, then place slices of tomato and egg. Spread mayonnaise on one side of the last piece of bread and place it mayonnaise side down. Cut the sandwich in hald diagonally and secure with a toothpick. Serve at room temperature.
Have you tried these Caesar club sandwich ?
I love hearing your feedback. If you tried this recipe I’d love to hear how it turned out in the comments below!Add to favorites
[…] CLUB SANDWICH– Fatima […]
[…] Caesar Salad Club Sandwich […]
Hands down for the killer Club Sandwich recipe. Thank you so much for sharing your recipes!!
wohoo! I’m so happy you enjoyed this recipe!!